Technical Success Requires Thought Leadership
Technical leadership is essential for the success of any cloud project. A technical leader must have a deep understanding of Cloud computing technologies and best practices, as well as the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Leading and managing technical teams.
- Designing efficient developer environments.
- Organizing company resources (human and technical) to transition from on-premises to the Cloud.
- Designing and developing SaaS offerings.
- Providing SME and advisory in Cloud automation, monitoring, disaster recovery, policies, and documentation for 24x7 operations.